|Size (L x W x H)||58.4 cm x 33.5 cm x 42.7 cm|
- CPR feedback monitor that meets 2015 AHA CPR guidelines for Adult Manikin.
- Available in Adult, Child and Infant models.
- Realistic looking and performing manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster to carry and setup at training sites.
- Patented face/head tilt simulates how an actual victim's head would move if he required CPR and teaches students how to properly open the airway.
- Easily inserted face-shield/lung-bag provides visual chest rise to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- Face shield is secured so it won't slip and there's no need for adhesives.
- Prestan Manikins are not made with natural rubber latex.
- One year Warranty.
The Prestan Professional Training Manikin series is unlike any other on the market. Uniquely designed for realistic experiences, they are available individually or in sets of four for group training. The manikins are designed to match the real life CPR experience.
In CPR training, precise feedback indicator is vital. The Prestan’s revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor provides instant feedback to both instructor and student on the correct compression depth. It enables each student to individually gauge their compression rate as well as allowing the instructor to monitor several students simultaneously. It is equipped with unique Clicker Mechanism that gives an alert sound when the correct compression depth is reached. This helps ensure the students are using the correct force when administering CPR compressions.
1 x Adult Manikin with CPR monitor and batteries
1 x Child Manikin CPR monitor and batteries
1 x Infant Manikin CPR monitor and batteries
10 x Adult Face Shield Lung Bags
10 x Child Face Shield Lung Bags
10 x Infant Face Shield Lung Bags
1 x Nylon Carrying case