|Size (L x W x H)||30.48 cm x 20.32 cm x 15.24 cm|
- Designed for Children's use
- Safely lets students practice abdominal thrusts
- Foam plug pops out of trainer when thrusts are correctly done to provide instant feedback
- Can be used while standing, sitting, or lying down to make training scenarios more realistic
- Allows practice of self-rescue using a chair or countertop
- Transparent airway lets students see obstruction and watch as it is released
- Navel marker guides correct hand placement
- Adjustable straps and easy-to-use buckles fit all students and allow for quick switching between users
The Anti Choking Trainer is a groundbreaking device that enables students to have confidence in their ability to perform the Abdominal Thrust Maneuver (Heimlich). It’s easy to use, realistic, and students have fun while learning to save lives!
In order to reduce the chances of injury and death from choking, each Children’s Trainer comes with a Choking Prevention and First Aid Instructional Guide by international authority, Ted T. Crites, CHES, which focuses on prevention strategies; knowing what to do when a choking emergency occurs and how to effectively use the Children’s Trainer.
By following the information in this guide, students, teachers, parents and other caregivers will learn how to prevent choking and know how to respond correctly when a child is choking.
Students will be able to:
- Identify common choking hazards for children.
- Describe ways to reduce the risks of choking in children.
- Recognize the signs of choking in children.
- Know when to call 9-1-1 in a choking emergency.
- Understand how to give first aid for a conscious child.
- Know protocols for follow-up medical care for choking victims.
- Demonstrate first aid for choking using the Children’s Trainer.
TRUSTED BY THE WORLD’S BEST INSTRUCTORS
Our reality-based training method allows students to practice their technique until they master it. For the past decade, millions of students in 65 countries have benefitted from this hands-on approach to choking rescue instruction.
- It safely lets students practice abdominal thrusts.
- A foam plug shoots out when done correctly giving instant feedback.
- Enables practice while standing, sitting, or lying down for realistic training.
- Choking self-rescue skills can be practiced using a chair or countertop.
- Empowers young people to react confidently during emergency situations.
- The Children’s Trainer makes learning a life-saving skill easy and fun.
- 1x Act-Fast Childen's Anti-Choking Trainer
- 1x Attachable Back Slap Pad
- 30x Foam PLUS
- 1x Choking Prevention & FIRST-AID for school age children instruct guide
- 1x Nylon Carrying Bag
- 1x Users manual