- Uniquely fast and easy to set-up.
- Stackable torso and head generate a compact package for transporting.
- Clamshell torso opening provides quick access for the easy-to-insert lung bag.
- Realistic skin resists dirt, grime, and grease.
- Adequate upper chest sizing facilitates AED pad placement and training.
- Visual anatomy landmarks reinforce proper hand placement for compressions.
- Head-tilt illustrates how to open the airway and allows each student to observe a true chest rise when the proper head-tilt chin-lift technique is used.
- Life tested to a half-million compressions.
- The manikin is easy to clean.
- One year Warranty.
- CPR feedback monitor that meets the 2015 AHA CPR guidelines for Adult Manikin.
- Available in Adult, Child, and Infant models.
- Realistic looking and performing manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster to carry and set up at training sites.
- Patented face/head tilt simulates how an actual victim's head would move if he required CPR and teaches students how to properly open the airway.
- Easily inserted face-shield/lung-bag provides visual chest rise to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- The face shield is secured so it won't slip and there's no need for adhesives.
- Manikins are available with or without the CPR Feedback Monitor - Monitors may also be purchased separately to easily install into non-monitored Prestan Professional Manikins.
- Prestan Manikins are not made with natural rubber latex.
- One year Warranty
- PRESTAN is the First and Only Universal AED Trainer with 2015 Guidelines Compliant and Upgradable
- Play/Pause Button
- 5 Training Scenarios
- Dual Graphic (Adult/Child) Training Pads
- Pad Sensing System
- Preconnected Pads
- Child Training Button
- Child AED specific voice prompts
- Automatic or Semi-Automatic shock simulation
- CPR Coaching, "Give Breaths" voice prompt
- Turn on or off compression metronome
- Turn on or off "Give Breaths" prompts
- Low Battery warning
- One year Warranty
- Material: 600D Polyester
- Colour: Red
- Front AED Compartments: Loops for equipments, elastic webbing on compartment and flap, adjustable buckle holder.
- Main Modular Compartment: Tansparent front flap for protocol leaflets, 3 removable modular pouches (2 small 1 Large. Small Pouches 22x9x8cm, Large Pouch 22x9x16 cm).
- Side Compartment: Accessible from either front or rear, can be used to store vital signs equipments & PPE.
- High quality waterproof bottom.
- Reflective strips: Front, both sides and shoulder straps.
- Star of life logo in front.
- Velcro area on top for logo customization.
- Empty Bag with modular pouches only. Supplies not included.
- Innovative AirSim® airway and nasal cavity created from DT DICOM data
- Anatomically correct internal features and visually accurate landmarks such as turbinates
- Inflatable tongue bulb to simulate edema
- Replaceable lung bags inflate with successful ventilation
- Optional difficult airways available for more advanced training
- Safely lets students practice abdominal thrusts
- Foam plug pops out of trainer when thrusts are correctly done to provide instant feedback
- Can be used while standing, sitting, or lying down to make training scenarios more realistic
- Allows practice of self-rescue using a chair or countertop
- Transparent airway lets students see obstruction and watch as it is released
- Navel marker guides correct hand placement
- Adjustable straps and easy-to-use buckles fit all students and allow for quick switching between users
- BOY: M107-3
- GIRL: M107-4
- The limbs have seamless structures.
- The head moves in every direction. (Please hold the model by supporting the head as you would do in holding a neonate.)
- The weight of the head has the same proportion as that of a neonate.
- The anterior fontanelle and ribs can be palpated.
- Water infused into the mouth flows out from the urethra so that changing diapers can be practiced.
- Simulated soft stools can be used to carry out cleaning training.