- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the ‘feel’ of an unconscious person.
- Strong webbing loop allows easy positioning, storage and hanging up for drying.
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels with no damage – these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as Hazmat/ CBRN as it can be more easily cleaned and dried than canvas or leather models.
- Can withstand being driven over with a 4×4 vehicle and being dropped from a 2nd-floor window onto a concrete floor with no damage.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, tough drag protectors, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
- *It is a 20Kg Adult With CPR Torso* (Prestan Adult CPR manikin)
- The full bodied CPR manikin can accept most of the CPR torsos
- Adult sized at 1.8m for realistic training
- Supplied with replaceable, washable protective overalls.
- Supplied in a tough storage/carrying holdall, making storing and handling the manikin far easier - they also protect and keep the manikins clean when not in use.
- Name: 70Kg Adult
- Weight: 17 KG
- Height: 1.8 m
- Anatomically correct weight distribution to give the ‘feel’ of an unconscious casualty.
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete or steel lintels.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- An immobilization/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck of our adult manikins to promote proper casualty care.
- Comes complete with overalls, boots and separate Nomex hood to cover the head, which is easily replaced if damaged.