|Size (L x W x H)||35.56 cm x 17.78 cm x 50.8 cm|
This product has a maximum quantity of 10
- Fully compliant with current industry guidelines
- Uniquely fast and easy to set up.
- Stackable torso and head generate a compact package for transporting.
- Clamshell torso opening provides quick access for the easy-to-insert lung bag.
- Realistic skin resists dirt, grime, and grease.
- Adequate upper chest sizing facilitates AED pad placement and training.
- Visual anatomy landmarks reinforce proper hand placement for compressions.
- Head-tilt illustrates how to open the airway and allows each student to observe a true chest rise when the proper head-tilt chin-lift technique is used.
- Life tested to a half-million compressions.
- The manikin is easy to clean.
- 1-year Warranty.
This is PRESTAN's most portable CPR manikin yet! It is amazingly easy to set up and sold in a convenient and lightweight package for efficient training-on-the-go. This durable vinyl and latex-free manikin offer an affordable tool for CPR training with all the quality and realism you expect from Prestan.
Fully compliant with current industry guidelines, including the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada's February 2021 Use of Feedback Devices in Resuscitation Training Courses Policy and the most recent AHA Integrated Feedback Directive.
What's in the box
- PRESTAN Ultralite CPR Manikin
- Lung Bags x10
- Manikin Compression Piston
- An Instruction Sheet
- A nylon carrying case