|Size (L x W x H)||57.5 cm x 15.5 cm x 26 cm|
- Realistic looking and performing manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster to carry and setup at training sites.
- Patented face/head tilt simulates how an actual victim's head would move if he required CPR and teaches students how to properly open the airway.
- Easily inserted face-shield/lung-bag provides visual chest rise to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- Face shield is secured so it won't slip and there's no need for adhesives.
- Manikins are available with or without the CPR Feedback Monitor - Monitors may also be purchased separately to easily install into non-monitored Prestan Professional Manikins.
- Prestan Manikins are not made with natural rubber latex.
Life-like features and weight allows for realistic infant CPR training. Sculpted body contours and realistic skin feel help prepare students for real-life rescues. A head that simulates the way an actual infant's head would move. Face/head tilt enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway during CPR. Available in single or 4 packs.
- 1 x Manikin
- 1 x 10 Face Shield Lung Bags
- 1 x Nylon Carrying case
- 1 x Instruction Sheet