|Size (L x W x H)||60 cm x 18 cm x 36 cm|
- CPR feedback monitor that meets 2015 AHA CPR guidelines.
- Realistic looking and performing manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster to carry and setup at training sites.
- Patented face/head tilt simulates how an actual victim's head would move if he required CPR and teaches students how to properly open the airway.
- Easily inserted face-shield/lung-bag provides visual chest rise to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- Face shield is secured so it won't slip and there's no need for adhesives.
- Manikins are available with or without the CPR Feedback Monitor - Monitors may also be purchased separately to easily install into non-monitored Prestan Professional Manikins.
- Prestan CPR Manikins are not made with natural rubber latex.
The Prestan Professional Training Manikin series is unlike any other on the market. Uniquely designed for realistic experiences, they are available individually or in sets of four for group training. The CPR manikins are designed to match the real-life CPR experience.
In CPR training, a precise feedback indicator is vital. Prestan’s revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor provides instant feedback to both instructor and student on the correct compression depth. It enables each student to individually gauge their compression rate as well as allowing the instructor to monitor several students simultaneously. It is equipped with a unique Clicker Mechanism that gives an alert sound when the correct compression depth is reached. This helps ensure the students are using the correct force when administering CPR compression.
- 1 x CPR Manikin torso
- 1 x CPR Manikin head
- 10 x Face Shield Lung Bags
- 1 x Nylon Carrying case
- 1 x Instruction Sheet